How to find us!
Address: Sandgatan 11, House G, LUND, SWEDEN
Map of the first floor, the Dep. of Sociology
Please note: Lecture room M128 is in another building. Please go to House M, a two minute walk away, see list below.
Find the right building on your way to class!
Teaching usually takes place within the Paradis campus area, but will sometimes take place in other premises in Lund. Please see the list below.
- House/Hus G: The Department of Sociology
- House/Hus H, Eden: The Department of Political Science
- House/Hus M: The Sociology of Law Department and The Department of Gender Studies
- House/Hus P: The Department of Psychology
- House/Hus R: Gamla Kirurgen, The Faculty of Social Sciences and Graduate School
- Palaestra et Odeum: Paradisgatan 4, Lund
- St Algatan hörsal (auditorium): Stora Algatan 4, Lund
- School of Social Work: Allhelgona kyrkogata 8, Lund
- MA 1–6 (Annexet/Matteannexet): LTH:s campus area, Sölvegatan 20, Lund
- Spoletorps hörsal (auditorium): Spolegatan 1R, Lund
Which "hus" do I go to?
"Hus" is Swedish and means "house". "Rum" means "room". Look for these words on your schedule to find your way to class! Find your schedule. Use the course code or course name to search for your schedule in the database.