Social Anthropology: Theory and Method
Socialantropologi: Teori- och metodkurs, 15 högskolepoäng
The aim of the course is to provide students with specialised knowledge of the theories and subject matter of social anthropology through focusing on a specific area and the issues, methods and theories of social anthropology associated with it. The course consists of a detailed study of a delimited area within social anthropology, integrating theoretical and methodological aspects This means that studies of the theories and methods of social anthropology of importance to the chosen area will be pursued.
The teaching consists of lectures, supervision, seminars and exercises. Compulsory components may be included.
The course is a compulsory course within the master´s programme in Social Anthropology SASAN and is also offered as a single subject course.
Find your building in the area "Paradiset"
- House/Hus G The Department of Sociology
- House/Hus H Eden, The Department of Political Science
- House/Hus M The Sociology of Law Department and The Department of Gender Studies
- House/Hus P The Department of Psychology
- House/Hus R Gamla Kirurgen, The Faculty of Social Sciences and Graduate School
- SAMBIB The Social Sciences Faculty Library
- Palaestra et Odeum Address: Paradisgatan 4, Lund
What does "hus" mean?
Hus is Swedish for House. And "rum" means "room". Look for these words on your schedule to find your way to class!