Sociology of Global Development and Sustainability
The course provides a sociological perspective on economic, social and politicalprocesses, focusing especially on global social change and sustainable development. The aim is to enable students to acquire the knowledge required to understand and critically examine the discussions pursued about the global social change that marks modernity, focusing especially on the post-war period.
Module 1. Classical and Modern Social Analysis
Module 2. Contemporary Sociological Perspectives on Global Development
Module 3. Global Sustainability and Environmental Sociology
Module 4. Social Sciences Methods
Live@Lund (for admitted students)
Find your building in the area "Paradiset"
- House/Hus G The Department of Sociology
- House/Hus H Eden, The Department of Political Science
- House/Hus M The Sociology of Law Department and The Department of Gender Studies
- House/Hus P The Department of Psychology
- House/Hus R Gamla Kirurgen, The Faculty of Social Sciences and Graduate School
- SAMBIB The Social Sciences Faculty Library
- Palaestra et Odeum Address: Paradisgatan 4, Lund
What does "hus" mean?
Hus is Swedish for House. And "rum" means "room". Look for these words on your schedule to find your way to class!