Main research and teaching areas
- The Tsunami Impact on the "Sea Nomad" Urak Lawoi’s Social and Cultural Life in Thailand.
- The impact of tourism on Indigenous People.
- Disaster Studies.
- Visual Anthropology.
She has written her Ph.D. about the socio-cultural changes after the tsunami for the sea people Urak Lawoi in the Andaman Sea, Thailand.
Retrieved from Lund University's publications database
Ann-Charlotte Lotta Granbom is an Socialanthropologist from Lund University, Sweden, who also has education in film ethnography and filmmaking for fieldwork at Dalarna University and University of Manchester.
Film: The Honey Hunting has been screened:
- 22-23 November. Asia Pacific International Ethnographic Documentary Festival (APERTURE) in Melbourne, Australia.
- 30 Nov – 1 Dec. Athens Ethnographic Film Festival.
- 23 – 26 August. 32nd Nordic Anthropological Film Association (NAFA) in Tromsö, Norway.
- 27 – 29 June. The heart of Slavonia: 9th International Ethno film festival Djakovo, Republic of Croatia.
- 24 May – 2 June. Londons International Documentary Filmfestival (LIDF).
- 12-16 March. Days of Ethnographic Films, Ljubljana in Slovenia.