Master of Science in Social Anthropology SASAN
Advanced level. 120 credits. Start: Autumn. Understanding of social communities and culture
- SASAN, Master of Science in Social Anthropology
- Second cycle degree programme requiring previous university study
- 2 years, full time, 120 ECTS credits
- Department of Sociology, Lund Campus
- Application deadline: January
- Programme start: August
- Degree: Master of Science (MSc) in Social Anthropology
The Master of Science Programme in Social Anthropology applies deep and broad perspectives to an understanding of social communities and culture. The programme provides specialisation in the scholarly approach that is fundamental if you are aiming to pursue PhD studies, but which also is of considerable value for advanced work as a policy or operational officer in organisations and activities at different levels.
The language of instruction is English.
The programme offers you the possibility to apply for a double degree with Fudan University in Shanghai. A double degree means that you get two degrees within the two years of studies, one degree from Lund University and one from Fudan University. For more information please contact our Study Advisers at: studievagledare [at] soc [dot] lu [dot] se.
Entry requirements and how to apply
Entry requirements and how to apply to the Master of Science in Social Anthropology SASAN on the Lund University central website https://www.lunduniversity.lu.se/lubas/i-uoh-lu-SASAN
Go to lunduniversity.lu.se to apply for this programme.
Also information about entry requirements, tuition fees and more.
- General questions about applying to Lund University and the application process (such as language criteria, specific country requirements and fees)
Contact us regarding degree studies
- Specific questions about the Master's programme
E-mail: studievagledare [at] soc [dot] lu [dot] se