Master of Science in Sociology SASCO
Advanced level. 120 credits. Start: Autumn. Preparing you for PhD studies and for advanced professional work in sociological inquiries and community planning
- SASCO, Master of Science Programme in Sociology
- Second cycle degree programme requiring previous university study
- 2 years, full time, 120 ECTS credits
- Department of Sociology, Lund Campus
- Application deadline: January
- Programme start: August
- Degree: Master of Science (MSc) in Sociology
The Master of Science Programme in Sociology will give you the knowledge and skills to adapt to a changing working life and the ability to contribute to development in society and working life. It combines deep subject knowledge with broadening perspectives and links with wider society.
The programme provides specialisation in the scholarly approach that is fundamental if you are aiming to pursue PhD studies, but which is also of considerable value if you are aiming for a career doing advanced work as a policy or operational officer in many kinds of organisations at different levels.
The language of instruction is English.
The programme offers you the possibility to apply for a double degree with Fudan University in Shanghai or National Taras Shevchenko University of Kyiv. A double degree means that you get two degrees within the two years of studies, one degree from Lund University and one from Fudan University or National Taras Shevchenko University of Kyiv. For more information please contact our Study Advisers: studievagledare [at] soc [dot] lu [dot] se.
Entry requirements and how to apply
Entry requirements and how to apply to the Master of Science in Sociology SASCO on https://www.lunduniversity.lu.se/lubas/i-uoh-lu-SASCO
Go to lunduniversity.lu.se to apply for this programme.
Also information about entry requirements, tuition fees and more.
- General questions about applying to Lund University and the application process (such as language criteria, specific country requirements and fees)
Contact us regarding degree studies
- Specific questions about the Master's programme
E-mail: studievagledare [at] soc [dot] lu [dot] se