The browser you are using is not supported by this website. All versions of Internet Explorer are no longer supported, either by us or Microsoft (read more here:

Please use a modern browser to fully experience our website, such as the newest versions of Edge, Chrome, Firefox or Safari etc.

Business travel, expenses and representation

This page provides information on what to do when travelling for work, how to make a travel or expense claim and what to consider when paying for guests (external representation).

Book a trip

When you are travelling for work or booking transportation for a visitor, you need to book the ticket with the contracted travel agency BCD Travel. The trip will then appear on an invoice that you approve in Lupin.

Travel expense reports

Travel expense reports for domestic and international travel, with associated expenses, must always be filed immediately after completing your trip, and within a year at most. It is not possible to register trips/receipts in Primula dated more than one year prior. This also applies to private expenses not linked to any trip.

Read more about travel expenses on the Staff Pages.


When you pay for a visitor's lunch or dinner it is important to know the rules for representation. A guide is available, unfortunately only in Swedish.

You find the guide on Ekonomiwebben (scroll down to letter R).