The browser you are using is not supported by this website. All versions of Internet Explorer are no longer supported, either by us or Microsoft (read more here:

Please use a modern browser to fully experience our website, such as the newest versions of Edge, Chrome, Firefox or Safari etc.

Credit Transfers from Previous Studies

If you have studied sociology or social anthropology at a university outside of Sweden, an individual assessment has to be made to determine which level/course you are eligible for at Lund University. The assessment is based on Official Transcript as well as syllabi and literature lists from your completed studies abroad.

You can apply for credit transfer once you have been admitted to a study programme and have accepted the place offered. The application can also be submitted after you have enrolled on the study programme.

To apply for credit transfer from previous studies use the form
Application for crediting (PDF). Find all forms here.