- Makó, C. & Illéssy, M. (2015)
QuInnE Working Paper, No. 1
Innovation policy review: National and European Experiences
- Makó, C., Illéssy, M. & Warhurst, C. (2016)
QuInnE Working Paper, No. 2
The Evolution of EU Innovation Policy Relevant to Job Quality and Employment
- Erhel, C. & Guergoat-Larivière, M. (2016)
QuInnE Working Paper, No. 3.
Innovation and Job Quality Regimes: A Joint Typology for the EU.
- Muñoz-de-Bustillo, R., Grande, R. & Fernández-Macías, E. (2017)
QuInne Working Paper, No. 4.
An approximation of job quality and innovation using the 3rd European Company Survey.
- Muñoz-de-Bustillo, R., Grande, R. & Fernández-Macías, E. (2016)
QuInne Working Paper, No. 5.
Innovation and Job Quality. An Initial Exploration.
- Jaehrling, K. (ed) et al. (2018)
QuInnE Working Paper, No. 6
Virtuous circles between innovations, job quality and employment in Europe? Case study evidence from the manufacturing sector, private and public service sector
- Erhel, C. et al. (2018)
QuInnE Working Paper, No. 7
The employment and job quality effects of innovation in France, Germany and Spain: evidence from firm-level data
- Gallie, D (2018)
QuInnE Working Paper No. 8
Implications for Social Equality
- Mofakhami, M (2018)
Quinne Working Paper No. 9
Is innovation obsession good news for employees? How newtechnology adoption and work organization practices transform job quality and working conditions
- Huzzard, T (2018)
Quinne Working Paper No. 10
Stakeholder engagement manual
- Warhurst, C., Mathieu, C., Keune, M & Gallie, D. (2018)
Quinne Working Paper No. 11
Linking innovation and job quality: Challenges and opportunities for policy and research
- Makó, C & Illéssy, M (2018)
Quinne Working Paper No. 12
Innovation as an engine for inclusive growth: significant challenges for policy learning on the eve of digitalisation