For current students
A collection of pages for current students at the Department of Sociology!
Covid-19 and digital teaching
- Information about Corona/Covid-19 the spring semester 2021 for students studying at the Department of Sociology.
- Helpful tips for current students regarding the coronavirus on Lund University central website lunduniversity.lu.se/coronavirus-covid-19-information-students
Digital support och meeting space
You are not alone in these exceptional times. Find online support for all students studying with us. This is you Campus Online!
- Enroll here in Canvas and find a wide selection of events and meet-ups, and a student desk open daily.
Links to useful pages on this website
- Checklist New Students (this page will be published before the beginning of the new semester)
- Student Counselling
- Student matters & support
- SI - Improve your study results through group discussions
- Films to help you in your studies!
- Printing, copying and scanning
- Your library
- Credit Transfers from Previous Studies
- Correction and reassessment of grades?
- Forms for application of eg crediting and leave
Schedule, Literature and Syllabi
Learning platform and information
Our courses and programmes are connected to the learning platform Canvas, where teachers and students communicate with each other and upload information.
E-mail: info [at] soc [dot] lu [dot] se
- Sociology and Educational studies, room 117B, Susanne Lindberg
- Social Anthropology, room 117A, Christian Landgren
Find information and advice about courses and their content, information about exams, advice on career path choices on our page Student Counselling.
For more information for international students, please visit Lund University's international site.
Tips and advice on how to manage your online studies
Collection of exams
Completed exams are currently delivered to you via email or regular mail. (The usual collection of completed exams at the Student Office is currently paused.) Please contact info [at] soc [dot] lu [dot] se.
Lund University's information regarding the coronavirus
The latest information for students and staff regarding Lund University's covid-19 response on lunduniversity.lu.se
We are here to support you and help you achieve more
Improve your study results through mentor led group discussions